In fashionblogger londonfashion newblogger streetstyle womenswear

Love from Portobello.







                                                       

Well hello there and welcome to my blog!

After starting a number of personal blogs and never quite being able to commit I optimistically decided on this one! And goodness let's hope it sticks!

'From Portobello with love' is a London fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog from the perspective of an inquisitive 20-something year old Londoner! Expect a lot of street style, lots of editorial shots and some of my own (I hope). There'll be womenswear and menswear though the majority will be the former as (yes, you guessed it!) im a woman!

Why Portobello? - well why not? It's a stunning section of the capital with a market which epitomises the ambience and the fluidity of London fashion. As do Shoreditch, Brixton, Chelsea, Peckham and the others! Point being it worked well for the purposes of the title but won't restrict the content. I promise!

What kind of brands will be featured? - I intend to feature a range of high street and high end brands. I will certainly try to mix it up!

So here we go and make sure to follow the blog on its social media platforms via the links at the side of the page x

Love

D.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19402527/?claim=ntwcmknbpvs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Please note: the photographs used in this post were taken by very talented street style photographers and are not my work. The post denotes my appreciation for such work.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment